- Autograph: $40.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want to have an item signed by Paul Soter. (You can bring your own item, or there will be items available to purchase)
- Selfie: $20.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like to take a selfie with Paul Soter. (This ticket is good for one selfie with the ticket holder)
- Autograph and Selfie: $50.00 – Save $10 and get both an autograph and a selfie.
- Photo-Op: $50.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like a professional photo taken with you and Paul Soter. You will receive a standard print, additional prints will be available for purchase.
- Photo-Op, Autograph, and Selfie: $100.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want everything. You’ll get an autograph, a selfie, and a photo-op.
All items purchased before August 31st will be mailed to the shipping address provided in the order. Any items purchased September 1st or later, will be held at will-call the weekend of the event. Tickets will start shipping July 1st.
Abandoned as an infant, and then raised by wolves in the Mojave Desert, is certainly not an accurate description of Paul’s upbringing. Rather, he was the son of an Air Force Major and a hospital administrator. Paul and his three sisters moved from Sacramento, California to Anchorage, Alaska to Phoenix, Arizona, finally settling down in Denver, Colorado. Paul is an American actor, writer, and director, and one of the members of the Broken Lizard comedy group. As a child, he lived in Sacramento, Anchorage, Phoenix, and Denver. He graduated from Colgate University and was a member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity. During his time there, he was a member of the Charred Goosebeak troupe along with the members of Broken Lizard.