- Autograph: $40.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want to have an item signed by Erik Stolhanske. (You can bring your own item, or there will be items available to purchase)
- Selfie: $20.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like to take a selfie with Erik Stolhanske. (This ticket is good for one selfie with the ticket holder)
- Autograph and Selfie: $50.00 – Save $10 and get both an autograph and a selfie.
- Photo-Op: $50.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like a professional photo taken with you and Erik Stolhanske. You will receive a standard print, additional prints will be available for purchase.
- Photo-Op, Autograph, and Selfie: $100.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want everything. You’ll get an autograph, a selfie, and a photo-op.
All items purchased before August 31st will be mailed to the shipping address provided in the order. Any items purchased September 1st or later, will be held at will-call the weekend of the event. Tickets will start shipping July 1st.
Erik Stolhanske brings an element of wholesome comedy into the group dynamic, as one-fifth of the Broken Lizard comedy group. His special blend of parlor and Scandinavian humor adds a Midwestern peppering to the group’s fragrant comedic mix. Stolhanske has written, produced and starred in all of Broken Lizards’ films – including the hit comedy Super Troopers, Club Dread and their first film, Puddle Cruiser, which shined at The Sundance Film Festival and then went on to be official selections at the Berlin and London Film Festivals. Additionally, Stolhanske has had roles in the film remake of the popular 70s series The Dukes of Hazzard, the Onion Movie in which he plays a network news producer, and Watching the Detectives, Paul Soter’s directorial debut. On television, Stolhanske appeared in the HBO critically acclaimed series Curb Your Enthusiasm and Six Feet Under. He works extensively with the Lizards, serving as producer on Ambulance Chasers, Take My Wife, and Pony Bush, as well as developing projects of his own. Erik is known to have a sturdy constitution (“Old Ironsides”) and can best be described as the most poignant of the Lizards. He hopes that Broken Lizards’ films receive critical acclaim in Sweden and Norway so that he can reconnect with his ancestral heritage.