- Autograph: $40.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want to have an item signed by Aleks Paunovic. (You can bring your own item, or there will be items available to purchase)
- Selfie: $20.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like to take a selfie with Aleks Paunovic. (This ticket is good for one selfie with the ticket holder)
- Autograph and Selfie: $50.00 – Save $10 and get both an autograph and a selfie.
- Photo-Op: $50.00 – Purchase this ticket if you would like a professional photo taken with you and Aleks Paunovic. You will receive a standard print, additional prints will be available for purchase.
- Photo-Op, Autograph, and Selfie: $100.00 – Purchase this ticket if you want everything. You’ll get an autograph, a selfie, and a photo-op.
All items purchased before August 31st will be mailed to the shipping address provided in the order. Any items purchased September 1st or later, will be held at will-call the weekend of the event. Tickets will start shipping July 1st.
Born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Aleks Paunovic knew from an early age that he was destined to tell stories; whether it was with his fists as an amateur boxing champion, with his instrument as a musician, or in the truest form of storytelling: acting.
A skilled athlete with razor sharp focus — not to mention a descendent of three champion boxers — it’s no surprise that he acquired his first taste of success in the boxing ring. That drive and determination coupled with his love of living on the edge led to a successful career as a stunt actor. Though Paunovic was gifted in his physical abilities he was also a man of the arts, and exercised his love for music as a member of a rock band—where he was “discovered” while performing on stage. It was there where he was asked to audition for the HBO movie Heads, and as fate would have it he landed his first acting role and set forth to take Hollywood by storm.
Portraying a myriad of roles on both screens big and small, Paunovic has brought forth his unique skill set and chameleon like talent to transform himself into each character he plays. Whether it is a developmentally disabled man accused of murder in Personal Effects (opposite Kathy Bates, Ashton Kutcher, and Michelle Pfeiffer), or as an overzealous karate dad opposite Tom Hardy in This Means War, Paunovic truly takes each role to a new level further conditioning and developing his craft.
Paunovic most recently starred as “Winter,” opposite Andy Serkis in the summer blockbuster War For the Planet of the Apes. Additionally, he has appeared in numerous television series such as Zoo, Supernatural, Continuum, iZombie, The 100, Once Upon a Time, and Smallville, amongst many others.
Currently Paunovic stars as the the no nonsense vampire “Julius” in Syfy’s hit series Van Helsing as well as BBC America’s Dirk Gently. With no intention of slowing down any time soon Paunovic will return to the silver screen in 2018 opposite Keanu Reeves in Siberia, and Hard Powder, opposite Liam Neeson.
Paunovic resides in Vancouver and Los Angeles.